Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm sorry...

Dear folks out there who care enough to read this pathetic attempt at a blog,

Thanks for being patient, or not, cause I really don't know what you've been thinking. If you were thinking, "She's up and died on us"- well, know that I am still among the very busy living. If you were thinking, "she's been kidnapped and buried alive somewhere"- you might be suffering from slight paranoia. And if you were thinking "She's gone and become a hermit like she said she would do when she was a kid"- I laugh in your face because my life is so un-hermity like its ridiculous.

Anyhow, enough with the sarcasm and dull humor. I do sincerely apologize for doing such a lousy job at being a blogger. Let's face it: I am not a blogger. I am a person who has a life and school and a part time job. But I also have family and friends who care about me and would like to know what I am doing. If you fit in that category, thank you and God bless you for the saint you are.

I am currently humoring myself with the fact that I am going hiking tomorrow (make that today) with Michael Charles Aubrey and may not get much sleep beforehand. In other news, I am on a 10 day break from school and only have church responsibilities to do.

I plan to get a blog out on the rest of my China adventures soon. Lots of pictures of the Great Wall and Forbidden City forthcoming! Oh, and I will post a blog about my school as well. I am determined to catch this thing up this holiday. Horrible bit of English there, but as you may determine, my English is slowly falling apart bit by bit. Ok, well, enjoy the posts and sorry about the sudden inundation but I've been working at it for a while now and just got them all done at once.

Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment