Monday, June 15, 2009

Last post in the USA

Well, its really late and I should be in bed right now but I wanted to post one last time before heading to South Korea. I don't have anything earth-shattering to share, just that I will miss all my family and friends very much and want them to know I will be thinking about them. The travel tomorrow will be hectic as I have to be checked into my flight for South Korea 2 hours ahead of departure and I won't even be getting in on my domestic flight to Dallas until 2.5 hours before. So I'm praying everything goes smoothly and that I can connect without any trouble. Then I have to purchase a bus ticket once I reach the airport near Seoul and make another trip of over four hours to reach Daegu. This means by the time I get there I will have been traveling for nearly 24 hours straight. Jet lag I'm sure will be loads of fun!
Well, until I get to the other side.

Cheers!

~~~Well, this is fun...the internet died while I was typing this post so now I might not get to post it after all. If you don't see it till some time later, know it WAS written here in the US~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment